Moringa is a plant native to India and other countries. It contains proteins, vitamins, and minerals, making it useful to fight malnutrition. Moringa is an important food source in some parts of the world. It can be grown cheaply and easily, and retains much of its nutritional value when dried.
The health benefits of moringa leaves.
- Rich in Vitamins and Minerals.
- Rich in Amino Acids.
- Fight Inflammation.
- Rich in Antioxidants.
- Lower Blood Sugar Levels.
- Lowers Cholesterol.
- Protects the Liver.
- Protects Against Arsenic Toxicity.
- Moringa leaves. treat asthma, hyperglycaemia, Dyslipidemia, flu, heart burn, syphilis, malaria, pneumonia.
- Contains oleic acid (Ben oil), antibiotic called. pterygospermin, and fatty acids. like Linoleic. acid, linolenic. acid, behenic.
- Helps in treating. hyperthyroidism, Chrohn’s disease, antiherpes- simplex virus and arthritis.